Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friendship Week

Notice how we always get "Best Friends Week" kind of emails? Well, wut I wanna say is that True frens are for life...One doesnt have to wait for a special day to celebrate with their best friends..I came across this beautiful poem n wanna dedicate to my true frens out there...

Once in a lifetime,
You find a friend,
Who not only touches your heart,
But also your soul.


Once in a lifetime,
You discover someone,
Who stands beside you,
Not over you.

Once in a lifetime,
If you are lucky,
You will find someone,
As I have found you.

Very special people,
We can be ourselves with,
Talk with, Laugh with,
Hope with and Believe with.

~True Friendship~

Thanks for being there for me friends..Love all of u..Muackx...

6 comments:

eric10234 said...

Wah... Siapa itu lucky punya true friends?

Whomever they are, congratulations hor. Hehe

Ju said...

Aiyo..U r one of them lar >.< ..COld hearted >.< blek >.< blek

Brenda B said...

:)

Ju said...

Brenda, U r back :D....

Brenda B said...

Huh? Of course I'm back. I'm always here :)

Btw, I have something to tell you. You know at the dashboard of something where you view your blog and all, go to layout, and then click on add gadget, and click on adsense and just follow the instructions. You can earn from those ads. It's in USD. Also, you should sign up for Adverlet or Nuffnang. They are both advertising company in Malaysia. You can earn from there too. Just go to their respective website and have a read. It's late now, oh wanted to tell you all these ages ago. But you weren't updating anymore! Good nite good nite.. Me sleep first :)

Ju said...

Oh my fren jus told me bout that also..Ill try it out..Thanks