Monday, June 15, 2009

Rushing weekend...

A very hectic weekend for me I'll say...Went back to hometown on Friday after work, down to Penang on Sunday for Yinz wedding dinner, and back to KL by 11pm bus n reached at bout 3.10am..
I asked to leave early on Friday after work coz my colleague bought the wrong ticket for me..He got me the 6pm one instead of 630 n wrong company!! Initially I asked for Konsortium, but he got me Star Mart..But in the end, the mistake is acceptable coz Star Mart is damn comfy..Hehe..N turns out it's Wen's Dad's Company..
It's been 4 months since I last went back to Taiping..The moment I reached, ee n uncle fetched me to have dinner..RICE!!! Didnt had rice for 4days d..Keke..Hard to get cheap rice in KLCC.. -.-" Went shopping for food, clothes and high heels at Tesco n Taiping Central..Cheap~
On sunday, Chang Wey fetched me to from Taiping to Penang..Drop by at Queensbay before heading to Traders Hotel for the dinner..Manage to catch up with Eric n finally get to meet the mysterious, cheeky Calvin Foo..When he n Eric gets together, I think I better raise my white flag..I surrender..Cekap shooting..Kakkak..Nice to meet u btw, Calvin..So "looking forward" to the Malacca+ KL trip..Hehee...Seeing n meeting my old classmates, really bring back all those memories..Miss u all so much...Hope we can catch up soon again...
Reached KL at 310am..Was rushing back to go to work at 7am but my eyelids got swollen...I suspected the prawn but I had only one miserable prawn?!? Sigh, 3rd week at new job, already take MC..So scared my appraisal look bad..Nvm, work extra hard to compensate today..Hehe..
My frens all asked me, when's my turn to get married?!?Hello...Partner pun tarak..Keke..It's okie, when fate is there, it's there..God has the plans all laid out before me..I managed to graduate n got a job, I'm more than satisfied...God Bless..~

No comments: