Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kickboxing, Latin Jam?

Hello there..A long day indeed n I spoiled my diet..Firstly, I really don understand how is it that its so difficult for her to help me to take the chicken feet out?!? I asked my roommate to help me take out from the freezer as I forgotten to take out, and as usual, Im prepared for her all sorts of excuse, n I was so right..She gave excuses..Grr..Nvm, then I accompany my fren to photocopy notes, then I cannot resist Baker's Cottage..Long time didn go there d, so tot I'll drop in for a lil while c wut they have on the menu...N I saw it..The honey Chicken bun! I bought it, then nvm still, I saw fried cempedak..Alamak...Cannot control..There goes my diet.. SOB...

Then when I was at the photostate place, I saw a notice on the board, says that the Yoga Centre is having Kickboxing and Latin Jam's class..Kinda interested on that..Hmm, at least doing smth I like rite? Maybe I'll do some research on that..Gonna ask bout it after finals..Seems interesting huh? Then I can tonned up my very fat self ..I wan a svelte figure,Hah, as IF!!All I wan is a healthy lifestyle, thats all..Fat also fat lor hor...Hehe, I am what I am, I wont change for anyone...

N Im still bloated from all those food til this very minute :(

6 comments:

Brenda B said...

On a diet huh? I can NEVER go on a diet. Else I'll end up eating more :)) Love to eat. If I tell someone I'm going on a diet, they'll laugh non stop :) Haha, I love eating. Eat eat eat.

Ju said...

Hehe..I cannot afford to eat eat eat..C my body now, already overweight..If eat somemore, doomsday for me :D

Brenda B said...

You're not overweight la~~~~

Brenda B said...

Oh yea, let me know when you found out more about kickboxing and latin jam ok? Maybe I'll join you, or see how it goes first :)) Busy day..

Ju said...

Wow..u r interested? not gonna ask them so soon..Settle finals first..haha

Brenda B said...

Morning :)) Ok ok :))