Friday, August 22, 2008

Life's Like That

What does it feels to be disappointed? It sux rite..Yea..Sux big time,yes? Well, I've learned to let go..Too long to say wut happened, but wut I wanna say is, do "filter" first wut ppl say before u said it to someone..It might hurt the other party..Sigh, but the point of my blog is not to say how sad I am coz I already let go thanks to frens that encourage me..Thanks to PC n gang, n Miss Ang (yes its u :) ) for always asking me how I feel, concern whenever I'm down and also sorry to PC cos hor, suddenly cry in class. I do believe that it scares u rite?...This words might be little, but it carries a big meaning...N always to PC n gang for making me feel "accepted" n because of this issue, I became a stronger person. So the saying of "What doesn't kill u will make u stronger" is really true..I am not saddened by it anymore..Look forward, we can do it...Live life to the fullest..There are so many more important things besides this minor thing..Hmm, finally I can tell out what's been playing in my mind..I didn bother to explained to her y am I acting this way, as I don c the point of it..N by now, I'm already used to being "wrongly blamed" for everything..My sis said, be low profile n thats exactly wut Im doing..Jus can't wait to leave this sadland. Yes, SADLAND with a capital S!!

Okie, forget bout sad stuff...Today, I nearly slipped n fell in DK4A...Damn plastic bottle (ehemm, excuse me for the language)..Luckily nobody saw..Can't imagine how I'll look if I fell down..Sure funny wan...Muahah..Well today's class, unbearably boring...Anyway, thats all for now I guess...It does feel better to be able to voice out my feelings....No grudge against anybody, no hatred or whatsoever to anyone, jus maybe we arent meant to be frens anymore...

PS: Brenda, really sorry for not seeing u at JJ..Next time if u need company, u got my number :D

2 comments:

Brenda B said...

Hey there, since I know you until now, there seems to be a fuel between you and someone. Though I don't really know what happened, between who and who, I can make a guess :) Is it CH? Lol, none of them know our blogs so you're free to write whatever you wanna write la.. Everytime you express all these things that kinda borthers you, you only say it half way. So, it's very messy. In my head la.. Lol.. Anyway, live life to the fullest, yes. Just be happy. Nothing anyone said can hurt you. Just be yourself. Life's beautiful. 'Don't cry over a split milk'.

:)

Your 'journey' to JJ. Haha, you did and went to all the places that I went, yet we didn't bump into each other. Lol. I saw you coming out from MPH. But didn't recall you carrying anything. I was so far away, and you walked kinda fast. Like you're in a hurry.

And guess what? I went to JJ to buy some groceries and some vegies too (not the green green vegies/grass) Haha. And, guess what again? I'm making soup too.. But now I'm having sore throat. So I guess no more tomyam for me. I'm making tomyam soup. Love it so much that I would make them everyday :)) Oh, did your tummy bloat after all these soup? Mine does! :(

Anyway, have a great great day :))

Ju said...

It was between me n CH's gang at first..BUt now its between me n my so-called ex bestie (in UTAR)..Don wan say much anymore coz the more I say, I'll feel more worst..U can make tom yum soup?Teach me teach me, I love it although I cannot take spicy food..We actually went to the same place yet I didn c u..Hmm...Something wrong with my eyes..Yea rushing against the rain..Scared rain so I quickly buy n run..Haha