Wow, it took me the whole day to recover my password for my blog...This means that I shouldn't leave it "unblogged" for so long...Haha..Oh ya, thanks Brenda..I found a way to reset the password..Rupa-rupanye, I signed up using my yahoo account..Not my GMAIL account..Wut a moron am I..Haha..Im not preparing for my exams, instead, I am here facing my lappie and jotting down this blog...
Oh, back to the title "Ecstatic, Excited"...I'm actually planning a special event for a special someone..Well, it need to remain a secret,mana tau one day that special someone stumble upon this blog, not surprise anymore ma rite? Haha, when the time comes, I'll blog bout it..But then I jus hope that SS will appreciate and happy..Haha..It involves me doing smth that I havent done before...
8 days break since the last paper to my next paper..Too long eh? Im too relaxed already..Have to push myself to keep studying...Always taking for granted that 8 days is a long way to go...Sigh..Wut am I gonna do after the last paper ya? Let's c, my relatives (all of em....) going to Cherating for holidays, that leaves me with nowhere to go after the holidays..Sigh...Cannot go Ampang, nor can I go back to Taiping..They are all going without me :( But doesn't matter lar...Hope they do enjoy the trip n fill me in with their experience...Haha..I on the other hand, has signed up to go for a day trip to the forensic department...Thanks to my housemate's offer..I was thinking, since Im free, why not go gain some extra experience rite? Hehe...
My sis bought a car..Nothing Fancy..Jus a Viva..Can't wait to let her drive me around...Haha...Hope that she practice on her driving skills before driving me around..Muahaha...Oh, how I miss all my story books....Few more days before I can bury my nose into the story books...Can't wait..Already got my "stocks" ready..Hehe...Oh, cannot..Got report to do first before I can start to read my beloved story books..Sigh...Mooncake festival has jus passed..Nothing special..Didnt do anything at all..Didn't go back, didn't celebrate...
Tuesday, Aargh....Such a long way to go before I can really let my hair down n relax (although, I'm partially relaxing now)..Hehe...Take care y'all...All the best in ur final paper....U all get to enjoy a day earlier than me..Hehe... Cheers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahah, silly gal. Finally huh? Sis got a new car? Faster faster, car plate number!! Lol :P Me too, very very relax. Ha! So hot these days. Naked top down.
Haha..Wut? U play nombor ekor wan r?
Hahaha, was joking with you :))
Post a Comment