Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saddened....

Well, I shud be happy that my exams over, yes? Yea shud be..But I'm saddened by smth..I was quite excited that my exam's over..So decided to call my sister to ask how is she doing coz she's down with fever this 2 days..All my effort to contact her prove futile..She didn reply my msn. Maybe she's resting..No issues here..No hard feelings..So I called her lor today after exam..Then she sounds irritated answering my call..Then I jus said, nth d..N close the phone..I was sick myself..Jus wanna noe how's shes doing..Sigh..Well, she's a gal with little words..If u happened to stumbled across this blog sis, I jus wanna said, I jus wan to noe how u r doing.Not to disturb u...Sigh...

3 comments:

Brenda B said...

Hey babe, you ok there? You sounded so sad. I hope you're getting better with your sick-ness and all. She's probably resting. Don't think much okie? Hugs back.

Ju said...

Huggies :)

Brenda B said...

Ju, where are you now?? I need help :'( Or advise :(