Hello people, I jus came back from my weekend escapede..Hehe...Actually, I jus came back from Kota Kinabalu Sabah..Went there to surprise my sister for her birthday..It was so lovely that I will treasure this 5 days forever til the day I'm no longer here...
My sis bf n I planned this 1 and a half month ahead..The look in her face was oh-so-lovely..She was so shocked to c me, n i hope shes happy that her bf planned this for her bday...Well, nevertheless, I had the greatest holiday of my life...This is the first time I took a flight, n I love it..Love,love it..will definitely fly again..Hehe..
My sis bf is also so so nice, no words to describe him..He has qualities that most of the guys dont have anymore...Haha..Go figure out yourself, guys :D Anyway the event went like this: ~
Day 1:~
Mr Guna fetched me from the airport n took me for lunch..The best indian food ever, the fried fish is different..Cannot get anywhere else...N the mango lassi..Sedapnye...Haha..Then we proceed to a newly opened shopping complex called 1Borneo..Went n book the place for dinner, the place where Im suppose to appear suddenly in front of my sister..Then went to look at cakes...After that, he has to go back to wait for my sister n bring her to 1Borneo..N since I got 4 hours to "waste", I decided to go watch movie alone..Haha, now I noe the feeling of watching movie alone, its awesome...Watched House bunny, n boy was it funny..Then, its time for me to show up at the restaurant with the cake...Hehe, my sis jus looked at me for a while before she's realised that I am me, her sister..Hehe..Love u sis...Then, on the same day, they have this musical firework thingy going on at the shopping complex..So we stayed for the fireworks before we go back home..Home, haha, sis has to plan for me to sleep there, borrowed bed from her housemate..Sorry for the trouble ya! Then, time to sleep......
Day 2:
I woke up quite late...About 9am..N do u all noe that in Sabah, it gets bright as early as 6am? No kidding..Was not used to it..Hehe..Then we went to have Tose, the one that my sis has been bragging to me about :p, Finally get to eat it...N my sis isnt bragging at all :D...Its really really huge....Then we went to a place called Bukit Bendera, where u can c some part of KK from up there...Then we went to a pelabuhan jus to take A picture..Yes, one picture..Hehe..Well, it seems like Mr Guna n my sis dont like to take photo so much :( After that, we went for ice cream coz the day is so hot n humid...The brand there we cannot get here, its called VedaBlu...They got variety of flavour, but according to my sis, that's only half of it in the shop that day..I had something Honey, while sis had Irish Cream...Then we tapao lunch at a shop called peppermint chicken, n proceed back home...It was a lazy afternoon for us..Too hot d, so we sleep at home in the afternoon.. Hehe..At night, we went to another shopping complex to have Italian Dinner together with my sis's housemates..I had Spaghetti Carbonara n Banana Oreo as my drink for that night. Its a bit costly lor, but sis said it's okie.. :D Then we walked around a bit, n sis asked me to get smth for myself...But then, there's nth special I wan, except HP lar..Hehe, which is impossible for my sis to get me...Hehe...N then we ended the day with a cup of fruit juice..We can campur anyway we want, n mine cost me RM 8!! Faint...N its not nice compared to my sis RM 3's banana juice...Tsk....
Day 3:
Its my bday!!Haha..We went to a place called damai for bfast..Sis said the PanMee n YuMee nice..So we went there to try it out, but sis got pissed off as the PanMee forgotten her order n at the end, we tapao-ed hers back home..Then again we had a lazy afternoon, then as I was about to dozed of around 4pm, Mr guna called said he's coming..Haha, they took me to 1borneo again to ask me choose my bday present, again, I didn c anything I like..even books cost much more there, so I suggested to my sis, give me cash, I go back KL to buy. Then my sis asked me wut i wanna eat.I said sushi, but Mr Guna dont like sushi, so i said anything..Eat together more fun ma rite? Then sis said we tapao sushi back home..Hehe, sis bought me my fav food, good enuff d...As for dinner, we went to eat Ikan bakar n western food..I ordered cheese chicken smth like that n had Coconut water..Yummy...Then we went to Tanjung Aru, a beach to walk around...Haha, nth much to c, as the water is dirty...Then we called it a day...
Day 4:
Its monday, sis has to go to work...N I'm alone at home with her housemate..There's nth for me to do except to read n to online..So i offered to iron my sis's clothes, since she so tired during the weekends...Then online a while, then sleep, then read..Basically nth much...N my sis housemates caught a rat..Haha..Cute lil rat..Sis work late today, so I had economy rice for dinner that Mr Guna tapao for us..Hehe..Its jus a normal day...Oh, n I found out my fren from UTAR, Michelle was back at KK to do her training..Then she took me out for supper..I love the pearl milk tea yam flavor..Simply delicious..N the dumpling, something different. Haha, its not a boring day after all :p
Day 5:
My last day in Sabah, so I suggested to my sis that we go out for dinner again before I leave on Wednesday... We had nasi lemak for dinner, after she came back from work. Then went to another shopping complex..Jus window shop, then we proceed back home, coz both of them need to work tomorrow... :)
Day 6:
Last morning here in Sabah..Manage to open my eyes at 7am to say bye to my sister before she goes to work...Then online a lil while, n Mr Guna came n fetched me at around 1pm to the airport..Had my lunch there (KFC), then shop around a bit, got some chocs for my housemates n then I checked in...Sat there n observed the take off n landing of a plane, n how they put the bags into the cargo..Hehe, jus sat there watching ppl's action, n at the same time, open my eyes to c handsome guys..Muahaha...Got a couple, but not much..Hehe..Then my flight got delayed..Letihnye menunggu..Then when I was inside the flight, felt sad a bit lor, so fast going back d..But I will definitely come again...Sabah is a nice place to visit...Hehe..
So thats how I spent my days in Sabah..The look on my sis face n the time spent with her n Mr Guna is so precious n will forever be in my heart...Two thumbs up for u Mr Guna :D
Oh, n happy birthday mummy..You will forever be in our heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seems like you have really enjoyed yourself and not just the flights. Hehe.
I'm sure your sis and her bf had the most wonderful time with you. She's lucky to have a sister like you.
Glad you've made it back safely. =D
Post a Comment