Thursday, May 21, 2009

Confuse

Well, it was great meeting him again after so long..But there is an awkwardness btw us now...Jus talked to my fren 2 days ago..He asked me to pray, hope and trust/believe?..Half of me, if not most part of me wanted to do jus that..It seems impossible..I miss him terribly..How can I let go?!? I noe my fren gonna whack me in the head soon..Everything u told me didn go down the drain eric...It's jus hard..Very hard..Harder to c that he's happy (i'm not jealous)..Its jus plain hard...I feel sucky...Sigh, I wish time will turn back..We would have been the very best of friend if this doesnt happen...Ain't it? I'm losing my friends..I jus wanna disappear sometimes, wished I never existed..Nth hurt me more than losing my mum n this break up...There's no one that I can talk to bout this that wont complain..Except for my Viva owner friend =P..

2 comments:

eric10234 said...

Hmm... Read your blog also confused ler... First you say your friend. Then you put my name. Then become friend again.

Memang waiting to whack your head ady... Grr

Nvm, nvm... I know its hard ler. I've been down that road before. But really really try not to see him so much lar. Even have to buy clothes also not necessarily from him right?

Ju said...

No choice..Last choice to find him d..He's my last bet okai?!?