Here I am, sitting down in front of my lappie blogging..Was chatting with my fren jus now..I dunno wut I wan in my life..I've lost the directions in life..I jus graduated,yes..But, I dunno wut am I looking for.I dunno wut job I wanna do..I jus wan a person to share my life with..I tot I found "da one", but it didnt work out..He stole the most precious thing that I can offer, my love..We agreed to stay friends, but I dont think its the best solution..We are better off being stranger..I am suffering, yes I am..I dunno how to describe it..Part of me is still hoping that it will somehow work out (Cmon Ju, wake up..stop dreaming!!) :'( I noe it will never be..Our friendship for one will never be the same again, thats for sure..I am so suffering..I've never felt so loved before n this is smth that is hard to come back..The short duration that we were together, it really was awesome and I will treasure it forever..I don understand how u can be so cruel now..I don't understand how u can let go so fast..But it's okie..I forgive u..Mayb...Perhaps..U r doing this so I can let go easily..I don't noe..Not only I lose u as a partner, I lost u as a friend as well..The last conversation we had via msn, I tot we will still remain friends..But u didn even reply my sms-es..(its jus a normal fren to fren sms-es)..Don't give me the same excuse that u r busy..Replying a sms doesnt take u even 5 minutes.. :'( I am the stupid one I guess..He already ignoring and forgetting me, y am I still holding on to the memories? Y am I making myself suffer? I dunno..Maybe its because I love u too much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erm... Firstly, your fren to fren sms also can be a little misleading wan wor... Contains words like "dear" lah... Hehe.
But you're right. Stop dreaming and wake up. It is over for now. Mourn, burn his things, bury, microwave, whatever. But life must go on.
The key to your heart and love is still with you. But if you don't move on and stay trapped in this time, in this place, the key will be forever lost.
No flirty words eric..None at all..Is jus normal sms..Yea.Life goes on~
Post a Comment