Extracted from the SMS I received from Eric on 4th May 2009, 0158 hours...
The days we have are short enough,
Better be happy, smile and laugh,
Regret is wasting energy and time,
Makes your face as sour as lime, (isnt lemon more sour?!? =P)
Appreciate all you have with you,
Many you have, don't have a few,
Blessed are those who will realize,
What we have, those are our prize,
Rejoice, be grateful, and do not vie,
You need not regret til the day you die..
Somehow, this sms makes me emo~ Thanks eric for this poem.. There are some bad decisions that one has to go through in their journey of life..But hey,.this is life, rite? But yet, we tend to forget that we have friends that will support us behind and jus sulk for a very long time on a small matter...I am lucky in a way that I have so many friends that I know will be there for me when I need them..Friends, thanks for always being there for me, lending ur ears to me when I need them...
Thank you from the bottom of my heart~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
think wan to knock ur head over here...
fren is no need say thanks..cos there's no thank in fren's dictionary..(so have to remember of that...)
u're welcome to share anything to us..we're always here standby for u..
Ju, U can do it de...,ALL the BEST!!!
ya eric, i wan to say thanks to u too..(but pls don knock my head cos u really help us for sth..thanks)
Yalor eric..We havent really thank u enuff for the help u given us during the completion of our Final Year Project..Thanks..Big Muacks for u :D
Oh ya btw, Candy..The knocking on the head theory, cakap saja, tak buat pun..Hahhaha.. =p
haha..u really wan me to knock on spot? ok then i will going to action tat once meet u ok?? deal?
Then I wear helmet lor..Haha c ur hand pain or my head pain..Keke...
if u going to wear helmet then i use a stick or pen oso can right??hehe..then my hand will no pain liao...
Erm... Was going to comment but then saw like a fight starting dee... think I better stay away.
Aiks where got fight? hehe
ya lo..we where got fight??
Erm... Looks like almost going to fight ma... I din say got fight wor...
haha...
Post a Comment