Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Job Interview

Yep, u read the title right..Went for my first job interview in Petronas Twin Tower for the position of Printed Circuit Board (PCB) designer for Ultimate Technologies Asia..U guys wanna noe smth, its not easy to move about inside the Twin Tower, wut I meant is that one can easily get lost inside the twin tower -.-" I got lost.. :S Must change lift at different floor in order to get to the 51st floor..N that is y I got lost..Hehe..When I reach the company, I was given a test!!!I was not prepared..I cheated a bit..Asked my friends for answer by sms-ing them..I noe I shoudnt do it, but I was panicking..I was thinking wut if I cannot answer even one question..Thanks Eric n PC..Hehe..Wut I tot to be a 2 interviewer and me type of interviewe turns out to be 4 interviewers and me!! 4, can u imagine that?!? N one of them is a Japanese..Jialat lor..They asked so many questions that I assume to test my confident? I dunno..
Overall, I guessed I give myself a score of 60%..Not bad mah hor?!?!Now wut i need to do is wait for a week before a reply from them..
Yup, I graduated last Friday on the 8th of May 2009..I finally did it..I wish that my mum n dad were here to wish me congratulations..But then it will never be..I miss my mum dearly.. So wish she was here..Sigh..

2 comments:

eric10234 said...

Its okie to wish that someone is around. We want those we care about to be proud of us. It is only natural. But Ju, like I said before. She is looking at you and she is smiling. She is proud. Its your turn to smile.

Candy said...

no need thanks la..act i no help anything pun...all the best,ju