Monday, May 25, 2009

Does Love Need a Reason

I jus came back from Malacca bout an hour ago..Went there for a badminton friendly match with my bunch of badminton Kakis...Yes, as expected, I performed poorly and we lost...Sorry, partner...Haha..I still think that it's a good experience and a better arrangement can be arranged...


I've been down this few days for lots of reason..I'm surprise no white hair growing from my head yet..Shud have a bunch of it by now..So many things to think about..Now I agreed that studying life, less things to think bout...I jus wanna share this email I received and it's really true...

Does Love Need a Reason?

Once a lady when having a conversation with her lover, asked:

Lady:Why do you like me? Why do you love me?

Man:I can t tell the reason, but I really like you.Lady:You can t even tell me the reason, how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me? Man:I really don’t know the reason, but I can prove that I love you. Lady:Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend’s boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you! Man:Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements. The lady felt very satisfied with the man’s answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and went in comma. The Guy then placed a letter by her side, Here is the content: Darling, because of your sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you. Because of your care and concern that I like you. Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you. Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love you.Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you.

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore. Does love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still LOVE YOU...


'True love never dies for it is lust that fades away. Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away' Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' 'Fate Determines Who Comes Into Our Lives, But Heart Determines Who Stays...

Most of the people are blessed with a partner for them to go thru life together..Yet, some are not that lucky..Well, I'll say get to noe someone really well before taking a step further into the relationship..

I'm still praying,hoping and believing but it is eating me up...I hope I won't go cuckoo soon.... :( So many things troubing me..I jus hope someone will listen to me...

4 comments:

eric10234 said...

That is right. True love needs no reasons as reasons can disappear over time. Love a person for who he/she is inside, not outside.

You need to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone. So, settle your own things first before you delve into the mysterious and very confusing spiral known as love.

Ju said...

Save me..I'm so "xin ku" now!!

eric10234 said...

Everything worth doing doesn't come easy. All I can say is persevere, my friend.

The first few weeks of losing a person is always the hardest. When other people let go of you, they already have been preparing themselves for it. When you are being let go, you don't have the luxury. So the hurt stays for weeks or even months.

But persevere as there is always an end to every beginning. As such, there is always a beginning to every end.

We know not of the universe's or God's grand plan for us. But there is always a reason for things to happen. Whether you believe in Karma or Retribution, there is always a reason for everything.

So I urge you to hang in there. I've been through the tough part and I know your pain. But hang in there and you will come out a better person. You can do this.

Ju said...

I wish i could be half as positive as u...Now my problems is getting more n more..jus like adding salt to injury...Sigh...All my life, I'm always with bad luck..y eric...y?