Monday, May 4, 2009

From me to you~

Its funny how I really really wish that "someone" will read my blogs, my post..Sometimes, we human beings got no guts to tell wut we think, wut's our feeling face to face...I noe deep down inside, I'm still hoping, but I have gotta be strong in this.. Okie, I am not a poetry writer, but this wordings from a song, is wut i really wish to tell to u...

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way,
So I'll go but I know,
I'll think of you,
Every step of my way,
I will always love you,

Bittersweet memories,
That is all I'm taking with me,
We both know, I'm not what you need,

I will always love you..

I hope life will treat you kind,
I hope you'll have all you've dreamed of,
I wish you joy and hapiness,
But above all this,
I wish you love,
I will always love you.

8 comments:

eric10234 said...

Hmm... Thought something like this is only for AFTER your exams? =P

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the numbers... When ar?

eric10234 said...

Oh yeah... dun copy my blog title lar. Blek.

Here's the one I mean:
http://rubbish-of-eric.blogspot.com/2009/04/me-to-you.html

Ju said...

Bluek..Is not copyrighted!!!!Hey wut number? Bank account?

eric10234 said...

That and another one... you know what I mean geh... Hehe

Candy said...

yes eric, i agree with u..
so, Ju wat u've to do right now is concentrate on ur last paper 1st.. other than tat..later jus see how..

Ju said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ju said...

Haha...I'm sort of like in honeymoon d..Push me to study quick~~ =P

Candy said...

faster faster go to study...
JU u can de..GO GO GO..GO to study..